Housing instability and homelessness are inextricably linked to long-standing racial disparities and have been amplified during the pandemic. The American Rescue Plan provides financial opportunities to address these disparities
- 8 Essential Actions for the Bay Area: Preparing for the COVID-19 Eviction/Foreclosure Cliff
- Advancing Equity and Impact Harnessing the American Rescue Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Statement on Governor Newsom’s May Budget Revision from Tomiquia Moss, CEO of All Home (CA), on $12.5 billion to tackle homelessness and the housing crisis
- How much is rent relief helping Californians?
- Building an Inclusive Recovery Across the Bay Area