Today, as street protests roil the nation, California small businesses face three overlapping challenges: a pandemic, an economic crisis, and the explosive response to yet more killings of black people by police. Before the response to George Floyd’s death, the situation for small businesses – particularly minority-owned small businesses, was already dire. The California Small Business Rebuilding Fund is mobilizing to provide low interest debt financing to these very small businesses now. Read more about the Small Business Rebuilding Fund here.
- Advancing Equity and Impact Harnessing the American Rescue Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Statement on Governor Newsom’s May Budget Revision from Tomiquia Moss, CEO of All Home (CA), on $12.5 billion to tackle homelessness and the housing crisis
- How much is rent relief helping Californians?
- Building an Inclusive Recovery Across the Bay Area
- Implementing the Backyard Revolution: Perspectives of California’s ADU Owners