Today, as street protests roil the nation, California small businesses face three overlapping challenges: a pandemic, an economic crisis, and the explosive response to yet more killings of black people by police. Before the response to George Floyd’s death, the situation for small businesses – particularly minority-owned small businesses, was already dire. The California Small Business Rebuilding Fund is mobilizing to provide low interest debt financing to these very small businesses now. Read more about the Small Business Rebuilding Fund here.
- Eviction Process Impacts 1 out of Every 9 Renter Households in DC, mostly in Black and Low-Income Communities, Report Concludes
- American Renters Will Owe Up to $34 Billion in Back Rent by January – NCSHA
- New UCSF Study Highlights Success of Permanent Supportive Housing
- Explore the Data: Household Experiences during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Report: The Impact of Coronavirus on Households in Major U.S. Cities