Today, as street protests roil the nation, California small businesses face three overlapping challenges: a pandemic, an economic crisis, and the explosive response to yet more killings of black people by police. Before the response to George Floyd’s death, the situation for small businesses – particularly minority-owned small businesses, was already dire. The California Small Business Rebuilding Fund is mobilizing to provide low interest debt financing to these very small businesses now. Read more about the Small Business Rebuilding Fund here.
- Regional Action Plan to Reduce Homelessness by 75% in Three Years
- Local Strategies to Protect Tenants and Prevent Homelessness in Bay Area COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Programs (ERAPs) March 2021
- All Home Stands in Solidarity with the Asian-American Community!
- What the Child Tax Credit Expansion Will Mean for Families
- ABAG/MTC released a concept paper on BAHFA