Last week, members of the CASE Task Force, a team of legal, financial, foundation, and nonprofit professionals sent a letter to a group of California legislators in support of the Governor’s May Revise budget request for $50 million to the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank) Small Business Finance Center to support the Small Business Loan Guarantee Program (SBLGP). Read the full letter here.
- 8 Essential Actions for the Bay Area: Preparing for the COVID-19 Eviction/Foreclosure Cliff
- Advancing Equity and Impact Harnessing the American Rescue Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Statement on Governor Newsom’s May Budget Revision from Tomiquia Moss, CEO of All Home (CA), on $12.5 billion to tackle homelessness and the housing crisis
- How much is rent relief helping Californians?
- Building an Inclusive Recovery Across the Bay Area