Last week, members of the CASE Task Force, a team of legal, financial, foundation, and nonprofit professionals sent a letter to a group of California legislators in support of the Governor’s May Revise budget request for $50 million to the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank) Small Business Finance Center to support the Small Business Loan Guarantee Program (SBLGP). Read the full letter here.
- In Collaboration with the Governor’s Office and the California IBank, the CASE Task Force Launches the California Rebuilding Fund
- Eviction Process Impacts 1 out of Every 9 Renter Households in DC, mostly in Black and Low-Income Communities, Report Concludes
- American Renters Will Owe Up to $34 Billion in Back Rent by January – NCSHA
- New UCSF Study Highlights Success of Permanent Supportive Housing
- Explore the Data: Household Experiences during the Coronavirus Pandemic