All Home stands in solidarity with the Asian-American community. We condemn discrimination against our Asian-American neighbors including recent violent attacks in the Bay Area and in communities across the nation. Please follow the below links for resources to continue to bring awareness to the Asian-American community.
- 8 Essential Actions for the Bay Area: Preparing for the COVID-19 Eviction/Foreclosure Cliff
- Advancing Equity and Impact Harnessing the American Rescue Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Statement on Governor Newsom’s May Budget Revision from Tomiquia Moss, CEO of All Home (CA), on $12.5 billion to tackle homelessness and the housing crisis
- How much is rent relief helping Californians?
- Building an Inclusive Recovery Across the Bay Area